Return, Replacement and Refund Policy
For All Products:
- Please call our customer care number 90999 89081.
- Our customer care executive will revert back within 48 hours for resolution.
- In case of damages, upload pictures within 48 hours.
Terms and Condition:
- Product must pass Quality Check (QC) done by ApnaZon team – which covers content, packaging, tags, barcode check, seal (if any). Most importantly, product should be in unused condition. If necessary Customer will be asked to make arrangements for returning the product, if refund is applicable, the charges borne by the customer for returning the product will also be refunded as per the applicable rates.
- Refund Timeline – Once it is QC approved, refund will be processed within 7 days after received.
- If the product fails QC, no refund would be provided and the product will be returned.
- For replacements in case of a product delivered with missing parts /accessories, please list the missing parts in the form and we shall ship you the same.
- Cosmetics & Fragrances (Perfumes, Deodorants, Body Sprays, Skin Care), Hair Accessories (including Extensions, Pins, Bands, Clips), Nightwear & Innerwear (including Lingerie, Socks, Pajamas, Boxers, Vests, Shapewear, Tummy Tucker, Body Suits), Nutrient supplements, Neutrapseuticals, Consumable products, Eatables are not applicable for refunds / replacements.
- All issues with warranty-supported consumer electronics (mobiles, tablets, laptops, home audio video, appliances, cameras, etc.) to be handled directly through company service centers.
- If a consumer electronic is found ‘Dead on Arrival’, refund would be entertained only if the product is accompanied with DOA letter from service center.
- The decision of ApnaZon management would be final in case of refunds and the terms and conditions can be changed at any time if deemed necessary.
How soon will I get the refund?
That depends on the mode of payment used:
- Net Banking - 5 to 7 working days
- Debit Card - 5 to 7 working days
- Credit Card - 7 to 21 working days (this will reflect in the next billing cycle)